Thursday, January 13, 2011

new year, new MARIZ ... a better MARIZ ! :)

GOODBYE 2010, WELCOME 2011 ! It's 2011! I miss my 2010 experiences but I hope more experiences will come this 2011 to me..
This 2011, I want to change my attitude of drinking liquors(but not between class hours), I want to remove that attitude of mine. It place me in wrong way ! I can't concentrate sometimes on my studies because of that, such a bad influence ! But the good thing, 3months from now, I used to remove that because of my best friends and jrhiz, they want me to change because they said that this is not an attitude of a girl like me. I am very thankful to them, they're making me happy even if I can't feel the presence of my parents. I am also thankful to GOD, He gave me friends, such a good friends whom I go everyday..I hope I can continuously remove my bad attitude. I'm hoping also that this 2011 would be a better year for me..

1 comment:

  1. nice best continue that make change for the better 2011 :}

    ReplyDelete